Low Back Pain Improvement Short Program
Example: High Performance rower (at the finish line while racing) experienced sharp pain in his lower back, and he could not move on the boat. Coach boat took him back to the club. It happened 2 days before the elimination regattas to Polish National Team in May of 1976, where he had real chance to win the gold. His disc between L3 and L4 slipped and his career was over. There was no hope, but there was always pain until 2011. We helped him taking his pain away. He learnt within these 35 years “all colors of pain”. He joined Don Rowing Club in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and in February of 2012 he participated in Canadian Indoor Rowing Championships winning bronze in his 55 to 59 age group.
1. Each program lasts 6 sessions and they should be spaced twice a week.
2. Each session lasts 45 minutes.
3. Client/Patient receives exact protocol to follow during the 3 weeks Program.
4. Each Program costs (for 6 sessions) $1,200 CAD.
5. There are no guarantees of improvement.
Locations: Ottawa, Toronto, and Windsor, Ontario, Canada: TBD soon.
Dates: TBD soon.
Please contact us by telephone:
905-793-5140, or 613-295-6665.
By e-mail; email@example.com.
Canadian Insurance does not cover the expense, but tax office acceptsour receipts.